THE PREFABRICATED BATHROOM FOR STUDENT AND SOCIAL RESIDENCES
Since 1992, BAUDET has been the specialist in prefabricated bathrooms on the French market. With already more than 60 models of bathrooms in composite materials imagined, BAUDET designs and innovates each year to offer its customers new models of economic and sustainable bathrooms. The BAUDET INITIAL range offers three-function prefabricated bathrooms who have the advantage of being able to be implemented in your project without necessary preliminary study.
GO FOR SIMPLICITY !
THE ADVANTAGES OF BAUDET INDUSTRIAL SANITARY SOLUTIONS
ECONOMICAL BATHROOMS WITH A LONG LIFETIME
This solution significantly reduces costs for several aspects of the project :
- During the design phase – Use of an optimised and industrial approach to bathrooms, and negotiated special rates for standard items of equipment
- During the construction phase – Clearing reservations is relatively quick and simple and construction takes less time with an immediate financial impact
- During use – Maintenance is limited and simplified, with no extra costs incurred in the long term
Furthermore, the prefabricated bathroom pods in the INITIAL range are designed in polyester, a tough, repairable, composite material able to stand the test of time.
- The solidity and strength properties of this composite will prove a match for successive bathroom users throughout its life (homes for young workers, student halls of residence, council housing).
- Polyester is easy to upkeep and repair when necessary, without leaving any marks.
- Finally, Baudet INITIAL “ready-to-install” bathrooms can be renovated thanks to the Refresh service. This service can extend their current estimated lifecycle to over 30 years.