Le Moniteur focused on Baudet’s prefabricated bathrooms in issue 6112, released on 20 November 2020.
We were honoured by this article, thanks to feedback from Laurent Roué, sales manager France, who explained why the industrial firm from the French Vendée region is so special :
- Bathroom expert since 1992
- 30% of its turnover is generated through exports
- Flexible production resources, able to produce customised equipment using industrial techniques
- Wide range of markets targeted by Baudet (high-end hotels, healthcare facilities, housing, etc.)
- An endless range of trims and coatings
- A responsible approach to buildings targeting net zero carbon
Want to find out more ?